Music!


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Time flies!


Wow. I sat down this evening to write a new entry and spent a majority of the time adding more music! I'm hooked on that little playlist thingy! I end up playing it a lot at work. I don't know if I could make it through a work day without music.

Last weekend I had my 10 year high school reunion in the hometown of Cannon Falls. Prior to me going, nearly everyone I told about it immediately exclaimed, "Oh my gosh! Are you nervous?!?". Really, I wasn't. I'm not a huge conversationalist, so I was slightly dreading the small talk and the repeated questioning and answering of what we've been doing for the past 10 years, but I wasn't nervous. I didn't have some burning desire of wanting to impress all of my former classmates with a hot new car, or decide I could finally ask out the head cheerleader like they have in the movies. It was just...weird. Nobody really changed. Most everyone looked almost the same they did in high school and nobody had any amazing stories or really cool professions. Maybe the people who have amazing stories and have cool jobs are the ones who have better things to do than to attend class reunions. I don't know. Maybe I'll have something interesting to share with them in another 10 years or something.

I don't really have any relevant pictures, but I think I need to add something, so just added a random picture I've taken.

0 comments: