Music!


Sunday, July 5, 2009

New music!!

I've added a bunch of new music to my playlist, so check it out!!



I'm going to try to get back into this blogging thing again. I always have random / mundane things I want to share with people, but nobody to share them with, so I turn back to you, the internet. I'm sure all of my faithful readers have fallen to the wayside by now, but if anyone still checks this thing make sure to say hi.

So lets see, what's new with me. In the winter after the marathon, I succumbed to slothfulness and stopped running cold turkey. The effects were not pretty. I ballooned to nearly 285 lbs, developed knee problems, and of course my clothes didn't fit well. There are many factors which led to the realization that I needed to change things. The past 2 months have shown the effects of that change. I'm now back to running almost daily, eating better**, and have so far shed 35 lbs, with another 40-50 to go. I am going to enter the lottery for the Twin Cities 10-mile tomorrow so I have some sort of goal to work towards other than weight loss. But weight loss is a primary goal. Here's hoping I can keep it up!!

**I mentioned that I've been eating better, and in general I have, but the past few weeks at least I've had zero appetite. Each meal time I've have to force myself to east something, and even then my stomach is fighting back. I never feel like throwing up, but my stomach is always giving me the message that it's full. I've gone days with eating nothing or very little. Today for example was a good day. I ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast and a chicken breast and green beans for dinner. That's not a lot of food, but it's more than I've been able to put down in a long time.

0 comments: